Saturday, June 3, 2017

Artist smock hmong style

This artist smock is hand woven and hand stitched in Sapa Valley, Vietnam by the local ladies there. I had one made for me and thought I would have a few extras made for other Colouricious ladies. I am a size 20 and they fit beautifully. So one size smaller or one size bigger, they will fit you just fine too. The fabric is also hand dyed indigo so please do take care in washing your smock as it may bleed blue dye for the first few washes. Then it will stabilise and you will want to wear your smock all the time. You can wear it with a top under neath if you wish or just wear it by itself. Your choice.  I wear these artist smocks regularly not just when I am in my art room. They are so comfortable – baggy and forgiving!!



Artist smock hmong style

No comments:

Post a Comment